Thursday 22 October 2009

New Media and Nike - Final presentation

.
I managed to do a kind-of literature review in a small scale since we had only 5' to present our work. All the stuff I found with my literature review is contained in my presentation. Please download:

* The narration is in the Notes section of each slide. *

In the presentation I followed the Pecha Kucha style as we were encouraged to do, by using only images, no bullets or text. This is a slide of the presentation:


Outcome
The outcome of this project is that I feel a little bit closer to my still undefined dream job; I used to like the new media alone, while now I like the commercial use of the new media ! That's a major step for me, since I have set a deadline to myself by the end of this academic year, to define exsactly  what is it, that I really like ?

No comments:

Post a Comment